Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gots a award...

Sweet Jenn over atPickles and Cupcakes has given me this wonderful award as well as the beautiful Bella over at Life with Mr. & Mrs.Z

The Rules for this award are:



1. Post where you want to be in 10 years
2. Pass it on to 10 of your BF (blog friends)

Wow....ummmm let me think. In ten years I hope to of had two beautiful children with Lover. For our marriage and our love for each other be stronger then ever. I would like to see my Lover reep all the benefits of his hard work in his career financially. I would like to be a wonderful mother. Be in a wonderful home showered with love. Hoping to have Italy on the calendar in the near future to visit. Celebrating our 10 year wedding Anniversary.......

Here are the fabulous ladies that I pass this award to

Mrs.C at life through the eyes of Mrs.C
Mrs.B at life with the bruneaus
Neely at chronicles of neely
Angeline at confessions of a miami shopaholic
Mama laughlin at mama laughlin
Melissa at hanging with mr.cooper
Lindsey at wont you be my nabor



Dont forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!



2 comments:

Neely said...

Thank you soooo much :) your comments always make my day! I hope you guys have a whole bunch of cute kiddos in 10 years and that we are still reading each others blogs :)

Mrs. C said...

Thanx for the award doll. BTW another GTG is a must for the near future!(=