I hope all of you have a wonderful, fabulous Valentines Day!
Here are some gifts for all my lovely, gorgeous followers.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Thanks to the fabulous Angeline of Confessions of Miami Shopaholic I have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award!! This is the first ever blog award I have gotton. To be honest I was so THRILLED it really made my day.
Here are the rules for the award:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
1. July 4th of this year I will be with my Lover 7 years. We met at were I work currently, while he was waiting to hear from the Bar if he passed or not. He proposed to me February 15th 2008 and we got Married May 30th, 2009.
2. I have four younger sisters. Nicole is 23, Kristin is 20, Becky is 16, and Hannah is 11. Nicole is my stepsister, she is my stepdad's daughter from his first marriage. Kristin is my half sister, she is my mom's daughter from her second marriage to my stepdad. Becky and Hannah are my half sisters, they are from my dad's second marriage. Whew that was long.. lol
3. I never finished colege, so I obviously dont have a degree. I started temping a large major company back in 2002. They hired me in 2003, and I have been working my way up since then. I make as much or more then people that I know with college educations. I am very lucky and blessed to have succeeded this far without a college education.
4. I was featured in "The Knot" wedding magazine in 2009. I modeled wedding gowns for a bridal show. Some pictures were taken of me and a couple of my friends in bridal gowns. Totally didnt know that they were going to go into a magazine. Well to my surprise, I get a text from my friend saying "OMFG OMFG we are on page 91 in the knot magazine!".
5. I moved out of my house when I was 17 years old.
6. Sighs, Im not a natural blonde :O/. Right now im currently a brunette. I havent been my natural color in YEARS! I did it in August, and I have to say I cant wait to go back blonde! Lover isnt much of a fan as me as a brunette. I get mixed feelings about it. March 12th baby, March 12th!!!!
7. I have been to Aruba it will be 5 times this year. We are going in May for our 1 year wedding anniversary. It is our FAVORITE place to go to. Lover has been going since he was little. His parents used to have a timeshare there. I seriously cannot wait, and looking forward to doing alittle shopping for some cute outfits!!
7 fabulous ladies that I nominate are:
My Brunette Reality
Pretty in Pink Megan
Waiting for baby M
Jimmy Choos & Baby Too
Cream and Cotton
Classy in Philidelphia