Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Ramblin's......

TGIFF!!!!! Boy was this week a brutal one. Any plans this weekend? Tonight Lover and I will be grabbing a drink or two after work, then home to watch Due Date. Tomorrow I'm planning on working out, tanning, then heading to the mall to find a FABULOUS outfit for my girl's night in NYC!!!! It is next friday... cannot freakin wait!!!!! Ahhhh I hope I find something that is just perfect.

Then we are going over the in-law's later in the afternoon. Saturday night I am going over a friends house. We started a book club, and I was SUPPOSED to read the book but I have been so busy I did'nt. It is the girl with the dragon tattoo. Has anyone read it?

Sunday I will be going over my sister's house to go over somethings for her baby shower that I am helping throw for her. It's going to be such a amazing shower, I cannot wait!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Neely said...

Have I told you yet how happy I am you're blogging again!? Have a great weekend!

Meant to be a mom said...

Hey girl!!! I was totally worried about you. I'm so relieved to see your alive and well. I'm so truly sorry though to hear about your struggles. I want you to know that I'm praying for you.
So glad to have you back. Lately I've been HORRIBLE at keeping up with blogs. So trust me I'm still here even when I don't comment.

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Awwww thanks Neely!!!! I am happy to be back too :O)

Thank you, congrats btw on your baby girl!!!! That is awesome!!!