Monday, May 17, 2010

8 Glorious days & 2 for 1's.....


I am back from a MUCH needed vacation with Lover. We went to Aruba for 8 days, it was so amazing! The weather was absolutely perfect, we did a lot of drinking, eating and laying out in the sun. The 2 for 1's started at 12 everyday, I would anxiously wait until the clock hit 12:00, run down to the tiki bar and get us some awesome drinks.

I will most definitely post some pictures of our trip, I have to say that Lover and I grew so much closer. We both said that we have fallen even more in love with each other..... it really was such a great trip.

Oh here is a picture of the trees that they have down there, (other then palm trees) they are called divi divi trees. There is always a constant 25 mile per hour wind there, thank god cause its sooo hot there, so because of the wind that is how they get there shape.





4 comments:

cdr2009 said...

Hi, Mandy. I was on the CT knot board with you (I'm CLNDAR2009). Not quite sure how I found your blog, but I did. Glad to hear you had a great time in Aruba! DH and I went there for our honeymoon and loved it. It's so beautiful!

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm glad to hear you guys had a good trip. Can't wait to see the pics.

The Undomestic Mom said...

Im so jealous! That sounds so great!!!

Angeline said...

Hi Mandy! Welcome back! I missed your blog posts~! :)

Can't wait to see pics of your trip and hear more details about it!
xoxo