Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going to a Gala ball &....

So how is everyone's Wednesday going? It is going maaaad slow for me, and its GORGEOUS here today... 91 degrees!!!

Anyways, I cannot wait for this weekend. Lover and I, and the inlaw's are going to a Annual Gala Ball Auction.

We have gone twice a couple years ago and had such a great time. A lot of prestige people in CT, and around town come out and get all dressed up to the nines! Food, drinks, dinner and lots of dancing, and of course some bidding on the auctions local companies donated for the event. From trips to Italy, to large spa gift baskets, autographed sports memorabilia you name it they have it. 

So of course I am already trying to figure out what I am going to wear. I would LOVE to go out and get a new dress but Mrs.T has to be good. So I was thinking about wearing one of these dresses


Yes that is me getting jiggy with it in the brown ruched strapless dress

Or this dress, I dont have a picture of me in it.

So what do you beauties think? Which dress should I wear?

Giveaway ends at midnight tonight, so for those of you that havent entered.. get your ass over HERE
!!!!!!
I will annouce the winner tomorrow. Good Luck everyone!


9 comments:

Fashionable Affair said...

Have fun!!!
Post pics.

Amber said...

Purple! :)

Mama B said...

I agree with Amber...I LOVE that purple one!! You look like one sexy mama...not that you don't look like a sexy mama in absolutely everything you wear, but that one is my fav. ;)

Kendra said...

I love love love the dress you wore to steph's wedding. You look freakin awesome in it.

I say #2, then #1 but def #3. I think thats the one you wore to Dana's wedding, didnt love it on you, too hangy.

Mrs. D said...

Purple, definitely. You look fabulous in it!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I like the purple dress!! U look good in it and I miss your blonde hair! LOL

Ashley said...

I think I'm partial to the purple dress too. Have a blast, sounds like such fun!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh how fun, I say the purple or brown. Wear them while you can. They are gorgeous!

Mrs. C said...

The pic of the brown one isn't doing the dress any justice... I think your sweet dance moves got in the way... btw someone should have told me my moves were whacked too HA! && my dress was horrible - I need to throw that thing out a-sap!

Ditto Kendra - BROWN DRESS!!! LOVE it! and you looked fabulous in it!!!