Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mr & Mrs.T take St.Lucia

While watching the last episode of the Bachelor in St Lucia (season finale monday March 1st 8/7 c). It has brought back the wonderful memories Lover and I had there on our Honeymoon this past May. St. Lucia is a beautiful island, very lush. Here are some pictures of our wonderful trip there.

The first place we stayed at was Ladera. The resort had only about 20 rooms. They were all open aired, it was a experience in it's self. But GORGEOUS.

Views from our room

Celebration Bitches!



Bouquet in our room

Our Room

Our pool in our room. We named the little fake duck Rupert.


Main plunge pool




For 8 nights we then headed the Sandals St Lucian Grande










8 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Beautiful! I hope to make it there some day!

Chelsea said...

So pretty! That's definately on my list of places to visit!

Writing Without Periods! said...

Wow, you two look like movie stars! What a lovely vac spot.
Mary

Meant to be a mom said...

Left you something on my blog.

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh it looks so beautiful!
I would love to go there.

I can't hardly wait for the bachelor season finale. I mean I realize its pretty much all fake but I can't help but love that show. I bet he picks Vienna.

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh my gosh--JEALOUS!!!!! That looks fab girl and I am loving your one shoulder top where did you get that???

What's New with Mrs.T said...

Hey Taylor! Thanks! I got it from bebe. Isnt is fabulous? Its my favorite top that I own. :O)

said...

Ive been wondering how St Lucia was...sounds like it's FABULOUS!!