Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fabulous shoes that dont break the bank!


One if my HUGE obsessions is shoes. I can remember when I was very young raiding my Nana's shoe's, clicking around the house. There was a specific pair. They were red, I seriously thought they were the most amazing shoes ever.
Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Prada, LOVE LOVE LOVE. Can I afford them, No. I still have wishful thinking that I will one day own a pair of gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous designer shoes.
In the meantime for those girls that cant quite foot the bill on some Choo's. Here are some shoes (on a fabulous budget) that I have come across that I love.

All of these shoes are under $120.00

My plan was to post what shoes you can wear now. But I came across these and LOVED. From bebe



I own these, they are sooo comfortable. By Jessica Simpson




Suede, love the detail on the top. A bit of personality to the ankle boot. Bakers Shoes



Love, platform shoes. Neutral color, suede. By Steve Madden



I heart these. Funky, love the color. And you cant go wrong with a snakeskin print! Aldo


These however aren't under the $120.00 budget. But they are A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y fabulous on and super comfortable. I got them a couple months ago, over the knee, black suede boots. 4 inch heels, by two lips.

Hope you enjoyed all the shoes I have posted. If you take anything out of this, just know that you CAN get fabulous looking shoes without paying a designer price! I'm out!

PS-If you don't own a pair off high heeled over the knee boots GET A PAIR!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie G. said...

love the neutral platform heels!! I just got a black pair from aldo..they have a bunch on sale right now, you should check it out!