Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 More days til Christmas!

Boy were did this year go? I mean seriously, it has FLOWN by!!!! Something has defintely been in the air the last couple of weeks. I havent been my "usual" self when it comes to Christmas.... But im getting there!

Tomorrow we are going over to my inlaws. The kiddo's are going to be there. Im so siked to see them. Little David is walking all over the place!!! And Emily will be wanting to play games the whole time.. LOL.

We are going to exchange christmas presents, and have a nice meal. I always love going over there. They are such wonderful people, im so happy to have them in my life. I love them with all my heart.

Christmas day, J and I will open our gifts to each other. Then head over to my parents house (my mom and stepdad) In Yorktown Heights NY. For christmas present opening and breakfast. I am really excited because I havent seen them on Christmas for years as they were living in upstate NY about 7 hours away.

I wish a wonderful Christmas to all my friends and family!!!!!!!

No comments: